Thiết bị mạng Router Draytek Vigor2960
2 Gigabit Ethernet Load Balancing WAN ports
4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
2 USB port for 3G/4G
Outbound & Inbound Load Balancing
Support High Availability (hardware redundancy)
Support PPPoE server with quota policy and MAC address filter
Flexible Firewall Management policies
Central Management for Vigor
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
Mô tả sản phẩm
Thiết bị mạng Router Draytek Vigor2960
Part Number: V2960
Bảo hành: 24 tháng
Thông số kỹ thuật:
– Dual-WAN Load Balancing Router & VPN Gateway
– 2 Gigabit Ethernet Load Balancing WAN ports
– 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
– 2 USB port for 3G/4G Backup (or Load Balancing), printer, or temperature sensor
– 200 simultaneous VPN Tunnels, including up to 50 SSL VPN
– Outbound & Inbound Load Balancing
– Support High Availability (hardware redundancy)
– Support PPPoE server with quota policy and MAC address filter
– Flexible Firewall, Content Filtering, and Bandwidth Management policies
– Central Management for Vigor Router, VigorAP, and Vigor Swtich
– Support DrayDDNS (Since f/w v1.4.0)
Những tính năng nổi bật của thiết bị mạng Router Draytek Vigor2960 (V2960):
– Draytek Vigor2960 (V2960) là sản phẩm tầm trung so với các hãng như Cisco, HPE Aruba, Ruckus … Thường được dùng cho các công ty vừa và nhỏ, có quy mô 1 địa điểm hoạt động với nhiều phòng ban hoặc 1 điểm trung tâm và các điểm chi nhánh kết nối tới, với số lượng người truy cập giao động từ 50 – 200 người.
– Draytek Vigor2960 được thiết kế theo dạng VPN Gateway và Firewall trung tâm cho các văn phòng đa chức năng yêu cầu kết nối công việc từ xa. Với băng thông 2 x 1 Gbps thông qua 2 cổng WAN giúp cho hệ thống mạng chạy mượt mà hơn và có khả năng backup cho nhau khi có sự cố xảy ra (Load Balancing). Với 4 cổng LAN 1Gbps cho phép kết nối tới các switch nôi mạng mà vẫn đảm bảo tốc độ truy cập đáp ứng tốt các ứng dụng của từng phòng ban cũng như cho toàn doanh nghiệp.
WAN Load Balancing
– Vigor2960 offers WAN throughput up to 1 Gbps, there are 2 Gigabit Ethernet WAN for either load balance or failover applications, up to two 3G/4G USB modems can be attached to the USB ports to add additional cellular connectivity. Up to 4 physical WAN connections can be active simultaneously to provide a high-performance as well as high-availability network.
– While acting as an authoritative DNS server, VIgor2960 can also perform inbound load balancing to distribute the incoming connection requests across multiple WAN links to the server behind Vigor2960.
Local Network Management
– The 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports of Vigor2960 provides high-speed connectivity for the servers and PCs on the local network, up to 20 Virtual LAN (VLAN) can be set up on Vigor2960 to separate the local network into different logical domains to increase the security and network efficiency, moreover, each VLAN can use a unique IP subnet.
– As for IP assignment for the LAN clients, except for the commonly-used DHCP, Vigor2960 also supports being a PPPoE server to provide independent connections between the LAN hosts and Vigor2960 over a multiple-access network.
High Capacity VPN
– Vigor2960 is a high-performance VPN server, it allows up to 200 concurrent VPN connections, including LAN-to-LAN and Teleworker-to-LAN VPN. All the industry standard tunneling protocols are supported, including PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, IKEv2, and GRE. DrayTek SSL VPN is also provided.
– Vigor2960 also features VPN trunking, which allows you to establish multiple VPN tunnels to one remote network but through different WAN links. The two trunking tunnels can be used for load balancing application to increase the VPN throughput, or to be used in failover mode to provide a backup access.
Firewall & Security
– Vigor2960 has integrated Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall and flexible filtering rules, it can accept or deny packets based on the source, destination, port number, and its application (e.g., P2P, instant messaging). IP-based restrictions can be set to filter certain HTTP traffic as well as various application software, and prevent time and network resource wasting on inappropriate network activities. With an annual subscription to CYREN Web Content Filtering service, you may also filter the websites by their categories, and set up restrictions to block the whole categories of websites (such as Social Networking, Gambling.. etc.) without the need to specify every site you would like to block. The CYREN service is constantly updating the categorization, and a free 30-day trial is included in every new router.
High Availability (Hardware Redundancy)
– Vigor2960 offers High Availability to prevent a single point of failure. The feature is based on the Common Address Redundancy Protocol (CARP). The network administrator can add a redundant Vigor2960 to the network as a standby router, in the events of failure of the main Vigor2960 the backup one can take over the traffic automatically, and reduce the downtime of the network.
– Interface: 2 Gigabit Ethernet WAN, 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, 2 USB ports, Factory Reset Button
– Power: Max 19 watts
– Temperature: Operating: 0 ~ 45°C, Storage: -25°C ~ 70°C
– Humidity: Operating: 10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
– Dimension (mm): 273(L) x 171(W) x 45(H)
– Ethernet Connection (IPv4): PPPoE Client, DHCP Client, Static IP, PPTP/L2TP, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging (Up to 20 profiles), Triple-Play Applications
– Ethernet Connection (IPv6), PPP, DHCPv6 Client, Static IPv6
– Load Balance: IP-based Load Balancing, Session-based Load Balancing, Custom Weight, Inbound Load Balancing, Failover, Failover by Link Failure
– Connectivity Detection: ARP, Ping Probe
– High Availability: Active-Standby Method, Hot-Standby Method
– VLAN: Up to 20 VLAN
– DHCP Server: Up to 20 IP Subnet, DHCP Server, PPPoE Server, Bind-IP-to-MAC (DHCP Reservation)
– DNS Control: Local Name Server
– Hotspot Portal: Authentication: Local User Profile, Guest Profile, RADIUS, LDAP, SMS PIN; Landing Page: URL Redirection, Bulletin Board; Mobile Device Blocking; Custom Portal Page; Walled Garden
– Static Route: 200 IPv4 Static Routes, 200 IPv6 Static Routes
– Dynamic Routing: RIPv1/v2, OSPF, BGP
– Policy Routing: 120 Route Policy; Criteria: Protocol, Source IP, Destination IP, Destination Domain Name, Destination Country, Destination Port; Failover options; Scheduled Enable/Disable
– Performance: Up to 200 concurrent tunnels, Max 50 concurrent SSL VPN
– Protocols: PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, L2TP over IPsec, SSL, GRE, IKEv2, OpenVPN (Since f/w v1.4.0), LAN-to-LAN VPN, Teleworker-to-LAN VPN
– Encryption: MPPE 40/128 bit, Hardware-based AES/DES/3DES
– Authentication: PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, MD5, SHA1, SHA2-256, Pre-Shared Key, Digital Signature (X.509), mOTP
– Advanced: Hub-and-Spoke Topology support, DHCP over Ipsec, VPN Redundancy for Load Balancing or Failover
– NAT: One-to-One Port Redirection, Range-to-Range Port Redirection, Range-to-One Port Redirection, Server Load Balance, DMZ Host, ALG: SIP, H.323; VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, Ipsec; UPnP 500 sessions
– Firewall Filter: IP Filter, IPv6 Filter, Country Filter, MAC Address Filter, Object-based Configuration, Scheduled Enable/Disable
– Content Filtering: Application Filter, URL Keyword Filtering, Category Filtering (subscription required), DNS Keyword Filtering, Web Features Filtering, QQ Filter, IP-Based Policy, User-Based Policy, Scheduled Enable/Disable
– Attack Protection: DoS Defense
– Bandwidth Policy: Session Limit, Bandwidth Limit, IP-Based Policy, User-Based Policy, Scheduled Enable/Disable
– Quality of Service: Layer 3 QoS (TOS/DSCP), 4-Level Priority with user-defined classification, Bandwidth Borrowing, Guaranteed bandwidth for VoIP traffic, APP QoS
– Dynamic DNS, DNS Security, GVRP, IGMP Proxy, SMB File Sharing, FTP Server
– User Authentication: Local User Database, RADIUS Server, Active Directory/LDAP
– Configuration: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, TR-069 via VigorACS, Configuration File Export & Import
– F/W Upgrade: TFTP, HTTP, FTP, TR-069
– Admin Access Control: 2-level Administration Privilege, Access from the Internet, Access List, Brute Force Protection, Login Page Greeting
– Monitoring: Dashboard, Syslog, SMS/E-mail Alert, TR-069 via VigorACS, SNMP v2\v2c\v3, Port Mirroring
– Central Management: Wireless Controller for up to 50 VigorAP, 10 Vigor Switch, 12 Vigor Router (CVM)
Chưa có đánh giá nào.